Double Stone Steel PVD Coloured Stainless Steel
PVD Stainless Steel Sheet
Our PVD machine can colour:
- stainless steel sheet
- mesh and perforated screens both single and double sided
PVD coloured sheets can be folded and laser cut without affecting the colour.
To find out suitability of any PVD colours for sheet and profiles check here.
Versatile product handling
In addition to colouring products and sheets we can manufacture to your specifications all types of products from profiles, custom formed sheets and laser cutting to staircases, furniture and display units.
Long item and profile PVD colouring.
Colouring objects of up to 3200 mm in length, this process is often used for colouring pre-formed profiles, hand rails, architraves and door frames.
Machine capacities for colouring stainless steel
Standard Sheet Sizes
- 1250 x 2500 mm
- 1250 x 3000 mm
- 1500 x 3000 mm
Standard Sheet Thickness
- 0.9 mm to 3 mm
We can manufacture folded profiles with our V-cutting and folding machines.
Non-standard sizes and thickness
We do a range of bespoke sizes and thicknesses.
We have a range of embossed finishes.
Screens and Panels
We can fabricate and colour interior and exterior stainless steel:
- Laser-cut screens
- Perforated screens
- Decorative panels
Why specify Double Stone Steel PVD coloured stainless steel?
- Scratch resistant making it highly durable
- The PVD coating creates a tough finish which is up to ten times harder than stainless steel itself
- Resistant to saltwater corrosion making it suitable for marine and coastal locations
- Twelve year guarantee
Stainless steel material is 60% recycled and 100% recyclable.
Cost – effective
- Allows less expensive standard ranges to be specified with colour- matched workshop-fabricated items acting as feature pieces or as essential supplements to a cheaper range.
A spectrum of colour options
- Can be colour-matched to other finishes and materials
- Can be specified in a wide spectrum of colours
- Mimics more expensive materials such as bronze, brass and gold providing a cost-effective, easy-maintenance alternative
- Can be completely colourless for a natural stainless steel appearance.
Also available in; Embossed finishes, coloured and uncoloured.
Double Stone Steel PVD coloured stainless steel is available as:
- Sheet material
- Profiles – including V-Grooved profiles